1. By submitting an entry to the MotoNovo Finance prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and in particular the publication of any list of names and publicity for the winner.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully before entering.
3. One winner will be selected at random from all correct crossword submissions. The prize will be a £100 Amazon gift card.
4. Entry into the Prize Draw is free.
5. The Prize Draw is open from midday on 10 December 2018 and will close at midnight on 31 January 2019 (the “Prize Draw Period”). Any entries received before or after these times will not be considered valid and will not be entered into the Prize Draw. Only entries received during the course of the Prize Draw Period and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
6. Only one entry is permitted per person. Multiple entries will be ineligible. However, anyone found to have used multiple accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible.
7. The Prize Draw is open to customers aged 18 or above at the time of entry. Proof of age may be required from the winner.
8. The Prize Draw is not open to MotoNovo Finance employees and their families.
9. If, for any reason, a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs, MotoNovo Finance does not take any responsibility for the inability to enter or for incomplete or late entries and any such entries will not be considered valid.
10. The prize is subject to availability and MotoNovo Finance reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of comparable value if circumstances make this necessary. The £100 Amazon gift card which forms the prize is offered subject to the winner accepting and complying with the terms and conditions associated with the Amazon gift card.
11. Each valid entry received within the Prize Draw Period will be allocated a number. These numbers will then be placed into a random number generator and one number will be drawn at random to determine the winner. The selection process is final and therefore no correspondence will be entered into thereafter.
12. The winner may be informed by email within 5 working days of the Prize Draw Period ending. MotoNovo Finance will use the contact details supplied with the entry to contact the winner and will not be responsible if the contact details supplied to it are incorrect. Please ensure that the email address and telephone number you provide are valid in order for MotoNovo Finance to contact you if you win.
13. The winner will have 14 days to respond to notification to accept the prize and specify how they would like to receive their prize. Failure to respond to notification to accept the prize within 14 days may result in it being forfeited and it may be reallocated (the same terms and conditions shall apply to such alternative winner(s) as applied to the original winner).
14. Prizes must be accepted as offered and no other cash or credit alternative is available. The prize is not transferable and is not for resale.
15. If MotoNovo Finance subsequently discovers the winner is ineligible, has breached these Terms and Conditions or is suspected of engaging in any other foul play or unethical conduct then MotoNovo Finance reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) not to award the prize to that entrant and award the prize to another entrant who will be selected at random in accordance with the process described above. In that event the original winner agrees to return the prize (at his/her expense) immediately to MotoNovo Finance. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winner.
16. In all circumstances MotoNovo Finance’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Neither MotoNovo Finance, or its respective group companies, or its affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Prize Draw or as a result of an entrant’s participation in it, participation in any activities or as a result of the winner, winning, collecting, using or enjoying the prize, or if the Prize Draw does not run as planned. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of MotoNovo Finance, any related third party and its respective group companies for (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for it to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
18. These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising therefrom shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The parties agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Prize Draw including non-contractual claims.
20. If you have any questions about this Prize Draw, please send your question by e-mail/post to: firstname.lastname@example.org or MotoNovo Finance, One Central Square, Cardiff, CF10 1FS before 31 October 2018. We cannot accept Prize Draw entries via this email but will try to help you with your question.
21. By entering into this promotion entrants agree that MotoNovo Finance may use their information (including personal data) to administer their entry in the Prize Draw and to contact them for the purpose of allocating and administering the prize for this Prize Draw. To help MotoNovo Finance maintain its service and security standards, telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.