Yes, you can. If you employ a solicitor, claims management company or third party – e.g. a financial advisor – to handle your complaint, we’ll investigate your complaint in the same way as we would if we were dealing with you directly.

Please be aware that:

  • we don’t charge to investigate your complaint
  • we’re not liable for any fees you need to pay for a third party’s services
  • if we agree with your complaint and we make a compensation payment, we’ll generally only make this payment directly to you.