Despite all the uncertainty of 2020, it’s been an exciting year for MotoNovo Finance and we’ve rounded it up with a flurry of award wins. Our CEO, Mark Standish, puts the success down to a positive and proactive approach through the unprecedented backdrop of Covid-19. We’re committed to supporting our customers, dealers and teams and we’re extremely proud to have been recognised in the following industry awards:
- Finance Provider of the Year - Motor Trader Awards
- Best Independent Lender (Bank Owned) - Car Finance Awards
- Bank Owned Independent Finance Provider of the Year - Motor Finance Europe Awards
- Best Vulnerable Customer Support - Covid-19 CCS Awards
- Best Brand – Highly Commended Lending Awards
- Fraud Prevention Team of the Year - Credit Awards
- Finance Provider of the Year - Motor Trader Independent Dealer Awards (Feb 2021)
“From the outset of the pandemic, we took a conscious decision to do everything we could to support and care for our customers, teams and our dealer partners. The challenge was to tackle the immediate need to help people and dealers affected by COVID-19 while also addressing significant regulatory changes in motor finance that also required urgent attention.
“A positive and proactive approach has seen us re-engineer many of our processes and support measures and re-deploy and train team members to help customers at the point of greatest need. The strength of customer feedback has reflected the effectiveness of our approach, our Trustpilot review rating has been maintained at 4.7/5 from well over 22,000 customer reviews. I couldn’t be prouder of our entire team and their efforts. These awards are fantastic recognition for them, reflecting the breadth of work undertaken and its impact.
“The overall result is that by doing the right thing for our team members, customers and dealers, we will emerge from the pandemic into the ‘new normal’ having grown in scale and reputation. It has been a perfect win, win, win position for customers, dealers and ourselves”
Mark Standish, CEO