It’s nearly time to say goodbye to 2022, and what a year it’s been for MotoNovo! We launched our all-women’s network, GROW, to support the visibility of women in the automotive industry, hit 25,000 reviews on Trust Pilot, hosted our first ever Extra Mile Awards dinner celebrating the hard work of our dealer partners and introduced new initiatives to improve the customer experience. To top it all off, we’ve been recognised industry wide!
An incredible example of the hard work our teams put in every day for our customers and dealer partners, take a look at our 2022 award wins:
- Customer Service Excellence Award at the Car Finance Awards
- Special Recognition for Diversity & Inclusion at the Credit Awards
- Gold Customer Engagement Award at the Welsh Contact Centre Awards
- Highly Commended for The European Auto Finance Award at the Asset Finance Connect Summer Awards
- Highly Commended for Finance Provider of the Year (Prime) at the Car Dealer Power Awards
We’re proud to not only have been recognised as a business, but our team members too! Shamaila Madeley, National Account Manager and Cathy Addicott, Customer Relationship Advisor, were both recognised as winners in the Colleague of the Year and Lifetime Achievement Award categories at this year’s Women in Credit Awards! Celebrating the work of women across the financial services industry, the awards encourage and support the work of inspirational female leaders.
We’re also proud to celebrate Account Manager Lisa Minty, Regional Manager Laura Griffin and Senior Retention Manger, Claire Fussey, for all taking home award wins at the Inspiring Automotive Women Awards! Recognising the unsung heroes of the automotive industry, the awards stand out from the crowd as anyone can nominate a woman from the automotive industry who they believe are making a real impact. All of these women are a credit not only to MotoNovo, but to the industry.
Our teams have not only been working hard to support our customers and dealer partners, but have also dedicated their time to help the community around them too.
Here’s just a small snapshot of what they’ve been up to:
- Taking on The Big Walk and walking 26 miles each, our Collections Team raised money for Prostate Cymru
- Supporting Children’s Hospices across Scotland with a £500 grant, Our Scottish Account Managers got stuck in to help build a sustainable orchard in their Robin House Gardens
- Sporting the best moustaches, our teams across the Aldermore Group raised over £1,000 for Movember
- Raising money for Save the Children UK, our teams dug out their best Christmas Jumpers to support Christmas Jumper Day
That’s nearly a wrap on 2022! We’re looking forward to stepping it up a gear in 2023 and continue providing the best service possible for our customers and dealer partners.