2021 is coming to a close, and what a year it’s been for MotoNovo! We launched our biggest ever giveaway with findandfundmycar.com giving 30 drivers £1,000 off their vehicle finance, supported our customers and dealers through the ever-changing lockdown restrictions, launched The Extra Mile Awards celebrating our dealer partners and pioneered innovative new products to improve the customer journey. Even better, we’ve been recognised industry wide for all of our efforts, adding a few more awards to our name!
A massive achievement and credit to all of the hard work our teams put in every day, here’s our 2021 award highlights:
- Best Covid-19 Initiative and Most Improved Complaint Handling at the UK complaint Handling Awards
- Independent Finance Provider of the Year at the Motor Finance Europe Awards
- Finance Provider of the Year at the Motor Trader Independent Dealer Awards
- Best Independent Lender (Bank Owned) at the Car Finance Awards
- Finance Provider of the Year at the Motor Trader Industry Awards
- European Auto Finance Community Best in Class at the Asset Finance Connect Awards
- Excellence in Training at the CCS Awards
- Highly Commended Finance Provider of the Year (Prime) at the Car Dealer Power Awards 2021
We’re proud that we have not only been recognised overall as a business, but our team members too! Sam Hanson won Agent of the Year at the CCS Awards and six of our talented colleagues were shortlisted at the Women in Credit Awards.
The shortlisted candidates were:
- Victoria Loosmore - Team Player of the Year
- Claire Fussey – Team Leader of the Year
- Amy Dicomidis - Transformation of the Year
- Courtney Putland - Innovator of the Year
- Laura Griffin – Outstanding Returner
- Debbie McKay - Colleague of the Year
The awards recognise and champion the work of inspiring female leaders in the finance industry, and we’re proud to say that Debbie McKay, Head of Motor Major Accounts and Claire Fussey, SME & Commercial Sales Manager were recognised as winners in the Colleague of the Year and Team Leader of the Year categories.
Not only have our teams gone the extra mile for our customers and dealer partners this year, they’ve also been doing their bit to help the community around them.
Here’s just a small snapshot of what they’ve been up to:
- Donated our weekly fruit baskets to Cardiff Vale & University Health Board
- Walked the distance from Cardiff to Cape Town raising money for food banks and Greenacres Rescue
- Took on the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge raising money for Cystic Fibrosis Trust, Lymphoma Action and Sheffield Children’s Hospital
- Raised £20,000 for FareShare UK
- Climbed Pen-Y-Fan in memory of one of our colleagues, raising money for The British Heart Foundation
After a successful 2021, we’re looking forward to what 2022 has in store and will continue providing the best service possible for our customers and dealer partners.